We want to stay in touch -- so we are providing some contact information in the hope that we hear from you. Better yet, come and visit. Whenever, wherever. Simply give us a holler!
- Amy and Roger (September 2004 - January 2005)
- We are on the road until May of 2005. From September 2004 until the end of January 2005, we will be in New Zealand, teaching and writing at Victoria University in Wellington. Our phone in New Zealand (should you want to reach us that way): 64.21.0610676. Our normal email addresses (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) work as well.
- Amy and Roger (February 2005 - May 2005)
- We'll both be teaching in the Temple program at Tsinghua University in Beijing China for the spring semester. Don't know our contact information there yet, but email will always work.
- Seymour and Carolyne
- No extensive travel planned, although they do take periodic trips over the course of a year (and have at least one planned to New Zealand to see Roger, Amy, Melissa, Rupert and Grace over Thanksgiving). Other times, they are happily living in Philadelphia near the Art Museum. Their address: 2308 Brown Street, Philadelphia PA 19130.
- Melissa, Grace and Rupert
- They call New Zealand home, and that's where you can find them -- when they aren't traveling to other parts of the world. Try them by email: Rupert at rupertrm @hotmail.com and Melissa can be reached at rupertcr @xtra.co.nz>.
- Ted and Jaymie
- They just moved from Olympia, Washington, to nearby Seattle. Their new address: 4756 4th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98584.
- Ashley is back to school at Middlebury, where she can be found. Her address there: 2504 Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT 05753.
- Bowser and Brendon
- They are both back at the old homestead: 309 Westmont Avenue, Haddonfield NJ 08033. Remember: they always like to see people.
When all else fails, try the following: [Roger][Amy][Seymour][Carolyne][Ted][Jaymie][Ashley]@bossclark.com
We look forward to hearing from you